Search engines aren’t recognizing you? Too bad. Aren't you aware of the term Search Engine Optimization or you don’t know its role to elevate your business in infinite ways?
#SEO has been an anchor of digital strategies for years, and that won’t change anytime soon. However, according to the digital marketing survey of 2018 - only 44% of companies are investing in SEO services. Surprisingly, SEO comes at the bottom of digital marketing channels used by businesses.
Why are Businesses Reluctant to Invest in it?
This clutch is either the lack of knowledge about “SEO and the benefits of investing in it” or “lack of patience to see instant results”. Yes, we cannot deny that an SEO campaign takes time to show its marvelous results, but DON'T FORGO IT!
Not taking an initiative to leverage and understand its importance can be a huge mistake and you’ll miss out on a great deal of value that could be added to your business.
What You’ll Get From This Blog -
This blog is a signal to those who still undervalue SEO and believe that investing in it is a "BIG DEAL" to them.
But first know SEO. It is a complex system of digital techniques, algorithms or strategies designed to increase the quantity and quality of online traffic to your website through organic search engine results. For creating an online exposure for your brand and empowering your company’s position in the competition, SEO can be your Best Friend. What’s the use of a website that can’t be found? Certainly, it's not constructive to any business.
Now, learn how SEO can flip your business's performance.
1. SEO improves search rankings A combination of on-page optimization, link building, relevant content creation is a perfect SEO recipe. Why? Because this works overtime to improve rankings. Once you attain the top position, honestly it's hard to screw the SEO rankings. That can happen only if you use black-hat SEO techniques, which means frowned-upon tactics to trick search engines to rank your website. And, FYI SEO is 24/7, once you‘re at the top in search engines, they’ll promote you even if you’re sleeping. Sounds like a good night sleep, doesn't it?
2. SEO pulls-in quality traffic You can always pull quality traffic to your business, yes SEO does that. When your search engine rankings are high, more people will find you when and where they need you. They are already interested in your products or services, hence SEO would help them provide solutions to their problems.
It's satisfying to see an increase in quality visits. Call it a bliss!
3. Qualified leads increase When your quality traffic increases that means more people will get in touch with you, they can call, sign up, fill out contact forms or purchase from your website. A surge in leads, that’s what every business aim for. It's never too late to switch to more productive methods. Cheers!
4. You close more leads and earn more revenues Now, when qualified leads increase, it’s more likely to convert into final customers and ultimately would result in more revenues. This gives an opportunity to convert leads into sales. That’s how it works. SEO is no myth.
5. SEO decreases your cost per
acquisition You know what is surprising? SEO is “free”. yes you heard it right. It is far less expensive than advertising to acquire customers. The only cost in SEO is the cost to hire the best SEO agency. If you have experience in website coding and Google algorithms, Bingo! Otherwise, an SEO firm or agency can only help to grow your rankings.
6. SEO increases "Brand Awareness" SEO makes people aware of your brand. #Awareness is important not only to make people buy, they are not always ready to purchase but by being aware of your offerings, they may purchase in the near future. Make them remember your brand by being at the top in the search list.
7. You can measure SEO The best thing about SEO is, it is measurable. You can measure your conversions, its source, the progression of your website rankings, and organic traffic. Moreover, you can measure which search keywords are most valuable to your business. See you are getting too much from just three words.
8. It is the smartest marketing investment The benefits of SEO are countless. It is one of the wisest marketing investments you can make. It takes an investment in time to see the magical results you’re looking for through SEO. Patience is an SEO virtue.
So precisely, it generates #traffic, #leads, and #sales. No need for advertising. Your customers are already searching on it right now. And, one of your competitors is growing your business significantly from it. If you want to escalate your business's growth without cold calling, networking or other expensive ways, invest in an SEO campaign today.
Are you Ready to start investing in your organic future with SEO?
Set your clock for December 27th for our upcoming blog on Social Media Marketing.